Updated July 4th 2020
- The YSGM apps do not collect personally identifying data, and only collects menstrual cycle data (start date, length, duration) but does not transmit it nor make it accessible.
- The YSGM website does collect personal data generated from technical processes such as contact forms, comments, cookies, analytics, and third party embeds.
(1) What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of data:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of our website.
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services via the website or via the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
- Information collected by the Google Play Store and the App App Store.
- When visitors leave comments on the website or via the app we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- We keep website contact form submissions for a certain period for customer service purposes but do not use the information submitted through them for marketing purposes. If you leave a comment on our website you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- We collect information about visitors who comment through our Akismet anti-spam service. The information typically includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address, and the comment itself).
(2) Credit Card Details
YSGM Apps: All credit card, payment, and refund details are managed by Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the webserver to identify and track the web browser. We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. We will use the persistent cookies to enable our website to recognise you when you visit.
(4) Using your personal data
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website or apps;
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
(6) International data transfers
(7) Security of your personal identifying data
We do not collect, store or transmit any personal identifying data.
(8) Policy amendments
(9) Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at usd$20.00).
(10) Third-party websites
The website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
(11) Updating information
Please let us know if the information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.